Sachin Tendulkar, the master blaster has completed 20 glorious years of international cricket, which is a legacy that he has left for his people. Sachin Tendulkar is still having the hunger and passion to play cricket as long as possible and as long as he is enjoying and fit enough.
Most Memorable Moment For Sachin: Making his debut on November 15, 1985 against the world’s deadliest bowling attack of Pakistan would surely be his most memorable moment as he has confessed.
These photos reflect his performance and class in his childhood days playing for his school with his friends and revealing himself to the entire world about his arrival to International Cricket. He has made a tremendous achievement, being an International Player just at the age of 16. These photos just marked the beginning of an era that has continued for 20 years and going on still.
Not Only Cricket For Sachin But Also…
This one would be one of his most memorable moments of his life. Probably the best cricketer in the history of cricket Don Bradman felicitating the Little Master and went on to say that he has seen some sheen and class in Sachin. These words from Don Bradman has just made Sachin the greatest player in the modern cricket arena. Sachin though has said that this praise from Bradman, the cricket legend, was his greatest praise. Sachin was just around 24 when he was called upon by Don Bradman.
Best ODI Knocks Of Sachin Tendulkar:
1. 143 in 1998, Vs Australia ("Sandstorm Innings") in Sharjah
2. 134 in 1998,Vs Australia (“Happy Birthday Sachin”) Finals of the Coca Cola Trophy in Sharjah
3. 175 in 2009, Vs Australia (“Disappointing To Lose”), at Hyderabad
4. 98 in 2003,Vs Pakistan, at Centurion – World Cup 2003
5. 140 in 1999, Vs Kenya (”This one’s for you dad”), at Bristol
6. 186*in 1999-2000, Vs New Zealand, at Hyderabad
7. 98 in 2003,Vs Pakistan, at Centurion
8. 141 in 2003-04,Vs Pakistan, at Rawalpindi
9. 82 in 1994, Vs New Zealand, Eden Park Auckland
10. 117 in 2008, Vs Australia, CB Series Final
Best Test Knocks Of Sachin Tendulkar:
1. 155, Vs Australia, Chennai, 1998
2. 136, Vs Pakistan, Chennai, 1999
3. 114 Vs Australia, Perth, 1992
4. 100 Vs England, Chennai, 2008
5. 193 Vs England, Leeds, 2002
6. 248 Vs Australia, Sydney, 2005
7. 169 Vs South Africa, Cape Town, 1996
8. 119 Vs England, Old Trafford, 1990
9. 155 v South Africa, Bloemfontein, 2001
10. 194 Vs Pakistan, Multan, 2004
Sachin Marriage, Real Life, Temple Visit…
In 1995, Sachin Tendulkar married Anjali (born November 10, 1967), a paediatrician and daughter of Gujarati industrialist Anand Mehta. They have two children, Sara (born on October 12, 1997), and Arjun (born on September 24, 1999) respectively.
“If Cricket Is A Religion, Then Sachin Is The God”
Sachin, as the way he lives Today looks great, fit and pumped up to play more cricket.